Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 application portal is open for interested persons to apply. We have provided all the information needed to successfully apply for the Adamawa State Civil Service recruitment on this page.
The administration of Adamawa State has initiated a large-scale recruitment campaign for the State Civil Service Commission.
The state government, through the State Civil Service Commission, has released a notice inviting applications from competent individuals of Adamawa State origin to fill numerous available positions within the state civil service.
Various departments, including those dealing with accounting, administration, education, laboratory technology, and more, have open positions (see the circular below for details).
The circular, signed by the Permanent Secretary of the Civil Service Commission, emphasizes that only eligible candidates will be selected for oral interviews.
To apply for the Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment, interested applicants must submit their applications through the official website.
Is Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment ongoing?
Currently, all suitably qualified applicants from Adamawa State are invited to apply for the vacant positions in the State Civil Service Commission. To determine if you meet the requirements for the outlined positions, please refer to the details below for a successful application.
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Edo State Government Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
- Adamawa State Government Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Government Recruitment
- Medical Consultant GL 15
- Medical/Dental Officer GL 12
- Pharmacist GL 10
- Pharmacist Technician GL 07
- Medical Lab Scientist GL 10
- Medical Lab Technician GL 07
- Radiographer GL 10
- X-ray Technician GL 07
- Biomedical Engineer GL 09
- Staff Nurse GL 07
- Staff Nurse/Midwife GL 08
- Nursing Officer GL 08
- Health Education Officer GL 08
- Community Health Technician GL 07
- Medical Record Officer GL 08
- Medical Record Technician GL 07
- Inspector of Taxes II GL 08
- Higher Technician Officer (Mechanical) GL 08
- Higher Technician Officer (Electrical) GL 08
- Petroleum Engineer II GL 08
- Civil Engineer II GL 08
- Senior State Council GL 10
- Land Officer II GL 08
- Information Officer II GL 08
- Information Officer I GL 09
- Accountant II GL 08
- Agriculture Officer II GL 08
- Agriculture Officer I GL 09
- Programme Analyst II GL 08
- Geologist I GL 09
- Statistician II GL 08
- Education Officer II GL 08
- Fisheries Officer II GL 08
- Admin Officer II GL 08
- Commercial Officer II GL 08
- Higher Data Processing Officer GL 08
- Scientific Officer II GL 08
- Higher Executive Officer (Accounts) GL 08
- Environmental Management Officer II GL 08
- HEO (GD) GL 08
- Planning Officer II GL 08
- Registrar of Co-operatives II GL 08
Requirements for Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
Candidates must meet the following qualifications, with some being more desirable than others. Ensure you possess any of the following before proceeding with the registration process.
- All qualified applicants must hold a First Degree (B.Sc.) or HND from recognized institutions with accreditation.
- The age of applicants should not exceed forty years. To avoid disqualification, all those applying for the Adamawa State CSC should ensure they meet the age limit requirement.
- Completion of the NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) for one year is mandatory unless an exemption letter is provided.
- For more details, visit the official portal.
How to Apply for Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ongoing Adamawa State Civil Service Commission recruitment, follow the instructions provided on the official website. Make sure you meet all requirements and have all your certificates/documents ready before commencing the Adamawa State CSC registration process.