Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 has been announced. The Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission wishes to inform the general public that AKS CSC recruitment is ongoing. See the application guide on this page.
The official notification, released by the State Civil Service Commission, invites applications from qualified individuals of Akwa Ibom State origin to fill various open positions in the state civil service.
The available positions span across departments dealing with medicine, health, accounting, administration, education, laboratory technology, and more. For detailed information, refer to the circular below.
The circular, signed by Rose N. Bassey, the permanent secretary of the Civil Service Commission, emphasizes that only eligible candidates will be selected for oral interviews. To apply, interested applicants can submit their applications online through the Commission’s website.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
Is Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
The State Civil Service Commission is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants who are indigenes of Akwa Ibom State to fill the vacant positions in the state civil service commission. For further details on the application process, refer to the information provided below.
Available Positions for Akwa Ibom State CSC Recruitment
- Medical Consultant GL 15
- Medical/Dental Officer GL 12
- Pharmacist GL 10
- Pharmacist Technician GL 07
- Medical Lab Scientist GL 10
- Medical Lab Technician GL 07
- Radiographer GL 10
- X-ray Technician GL 07
- Biomedical Engineer GL 09
- Staff Nurse GL 07
- Staff Nurse/Midwife GL 08
- Nursing Officer GL 08
- Health Education Officer GL 08
- Community Health Technician GL 07
- Medical Record Officer GL 08
- Medical Record Technician GL 07
- Inspector of Taxes II GL 08
- Higher Technician Officer (Mechanical) GL 08
- Higher Technician Officer (Electrical) GL 08
- Petroleum Engineer II GL 08
- Civil Engineer II GL 08
- Senior State Council GL 10
- Land Officer II GL 08
- Information Officer II GL 08
- Information Officer I GL 09
- Accountant II GL 08
- Agriculture Officer II GL 08
- Agriculture Officer I GL 09
- Programme Analyst II GL 08
- Geologist I GL 09
- Statistician II GL 08
- Education Officer II GL 08
- Fisheries Officer II GL 08
- Admin Officer II GL 08
- Commercial Officer II GL 08
- Higher Data Processing Officer GL 08
- Scientific Officer II GL 08
- Higher Executive Officer (Accounts) GL 08
- Environmental Management Officer II GL 08
- HEO (GD) GL 08
- Planning Officer II GL 08
- Registrar of Co-operatives II GL 08
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Here are the recommended and minimum qualifications for each candidate. If you possess any of the following, you are eligible to proceed with the registration process:
- All applicants must have at least a First Degree or HND from accredited institutions.
- The maximum age of intending applicants is thirty years, and the application must be made within this year of age limit.
- Completion of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is mandatory for one year before applying unless an exemption letter is provided.
- For further details, refer to the official portal.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment, follow these steps:
- Click here to visit the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission website.
- Prepare all necessary information and documents.
- Initiate the registration process.
Akwa Ibom State CSC Recruitment Closing Date: The online application will close four (4) weeks after its publication.