Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 has been announced. Explore this page to get all the details you need to successfully apply for Civil defense recruitment.
Civil defense plays a crucial role in safeguarding communities and ensuring public safety during times of emergencies and disasters.
From natural calamities to man-made crises, civil defense organizations are at the forefront of response and recovery efforts. To maintain a skilled and dedicated workforce, civil defense agencies regularly conduct recruitment drives to identify individuals with the passion, skills, and commitment to serve their communities in times of need.
Civil defense recruitment offers a unique opportunity for individuals to contribute their expertise in areas such as emergency management, disaster response, and public safety. In this article, we will explore the various aspects of civil defense recruitment, including the qualifications, and selection process.
Is Civil Defence Registration Form Out for 2023?
The online availability of the 2023 NSCDC Recruitment Form has not been confirmed. Individuals interested in joining the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) are advised to exercise patience as the organization finalizes the details regarding the commencement of the recruitment exercise.
We will keep this page updated and notify you as soon as the recruitment form is available.
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
Requirements for 2023 Civil Defence Recruitment
The following are the requirements as stated on the Civil Defence Recruitment portal. To be considered among the successful candidates, you must meet the following criteria:
- Nigerian citizenship by birth.
- Physical and mental fitness.
- Computer literacy is an advantageous skill.
- Possession of a valid birth certificate or age declaration.
- Age between 18 and 30 years.
- Possession of the required qualifications and certificates.
- No involvement in any financial misconduct.
- A minimum of 4 credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Male applicants must have a chest measurement not less than 0.87, and no tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Absence of communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problems, ear problems, or any physical disabilities. Applicants should be physically and mentally sound.
- Not belonging to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- No previous involvement in criminal activities.
- Willingness to work in a new environment.
- Female candidates must be at least 1.60 meters tall, while male candidates must be at least 1.65 metres tall.
- Fitness and presentation of a medical fitness certificate from recognized Government Hospitals.
How to Apply For Civil Defence Recruitment
- Access the official recruitment portal – Click Here
- Find the list of available positions and choose the one you wish to apply for.
- Fill out the online application form accurately, review it, and then submit it. Additionally, carefully follow all directions provided on the portal for further clarification.
Civil Defense Screening Requirements
All candidates are required to bring the following items:
- A duly filled attestation form along with three photocopies of the physical fitness certificate and original copies of referees’ credentials.
- Eight copies of recent passport-sized photographs and any updated information, including email addresses.
- It should be noted that the same passport photos will be used for all other supporting documents throughout the recruitment process.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 Update
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) announced that its ongoing application process is completely free for potential candidates and is being conducted in a fair and transparent manner.
Consequently, the organization issued a public warning, particularly to candidates, advising them against engaging in any financial transactions that guarantee employment with the agency. The Corps emphasized its commitment to identifying and apprehending those responsible for these fraudulent activities.
This information was disclosed in a statement released by Ekunola Gbenga, the Commandant-Media General’s Assistant. According to Ekunola, the NSCDC has obtained information indicating that certain unscrupulous individuals are extorting money from unsuspecting applicants and candidates, falsely promising them guaranteed recruitment into the Service.
He reiterated that there are no fees associated with the current recruitment exercise, and no applicant should be coerced into making any payments to individuals or bank accounts at any stage of the recruitment process.
In inclusion, if you wish to receive timely updates on the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2023 application, kindly bookmark this page.