The Closing Date for FRSC Recruitment 2023 has been announced. Check the available positions, Requirements and How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment here.
If you are interested in applying for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment, one crucial piece of information you need is the deadline for submission. Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered with all the details to help you succeed in the recruiting process.
What is the Deadline for FRSC Recruitment 2023? The deadline for FRSC recruitment is April 30th, 2023. We encourage prospective applicants to complete and submit their applications before this date.
- ICPC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- PYES Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Requirements for FRSC Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the FRSC recruitment exercise, candidates must meet the following basic requirements:
- Nationality: The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Identification: A valid form of identification is required, such as a national ID card or an international passport.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN): The applicant must possess a BVN.
- Educational Qualifications: A minimum of five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NECO or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings. For graduates, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35 and have a degree, HND, OND, NCE, SSCE, or equivalent.
- Skills: Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical abilities are essential.
FRSC Job Vacancies 2023
The FRSC is currently recruiting for four (4) important posts:
- RMA Cadre
- MI Cadre
- Officer Cadre
- Officer (MBBS) Cadre
Requirements per Position:
RMA Cadre: a. Road Marshal Assistant II: Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB), including English Language and Mathematics.
Road Marshal Assistant III: Minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, one of which must be in the English Language.
Artisans and Tradesmen: Various positions available. Requirements include a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, trade test, or other professional certificates, as well as the appropriate class of Driver’s License for drivers and riders.
- Marshal Inspector I: Double qualifications RN & RM, Accident & Emergency Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Orthopedic Nurses, Radiographers from recognized institutions.
- Marshal Inspector II: Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines, Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM), and a Statement of Result not beyond 5 years.
- Marshal Inspector III: National Diploma (ND), Senior Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), Medical Laboratory Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Dental Technicians from recognized institutions.
Officer Cadre: Applicants must possess a first Degree/HND from a recognized Institution of learning and an NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
Officer (MBBS) Cadre: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in Medicine and an NYSC Discharge Certificate.
It is crucial to adhere to these simple conditions; failure to do so will result in instant exclusion from the recruitment process.
Closing Date for FRSC Recruitment 2023
The closing date for FRSC cadre job applications is Sunday, April 30, 2023. Keep this in mind regardless of the position you are applying for, as the deadline for FRSC recruitment is April 30, 2023.