EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024 application portal is open for interested and eligible Nigerians to apply. If you are interested in applying and you don’t know how to go about it then this page is for you. We have provided a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023.
The EFCC recruitment form can be accessed through the official EFCC recruitment website. This webpage provides the necessary guidelines to enhance your chances of being recruited in the EFCC 2023 recruitment exercise. Therefore, read on and follow all the guidelines listed here.
EFCC Recruitment 2023
The EFCC Recruitment provides a platform for qualified candidates to join the fight against corruption, money laundering, fraud, and other financial crimes.
The EFCC recruitment website is currently accessible, and interested individuals can now submit their applications. The official job portal, is where interested individuals can apply and fill out the EFCC recruitment form online for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application process. All you need to apply is an active email account, your phone number, and the relevant qualifications.
Before submitting an application, you must meet certain requirements to prove that you are fit and ready to go through the recruitment process.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NASIMS Portal Login
General Requirements for EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills are required.
- Applicants must be single.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Curriculum Vitae is required.
- Candidates with a bad criminal record, excluding road traffic offenses, will not be accepted to work with this agency.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills.
- A minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) is mandatory, with a compulsory credit in English.
- Interested applicants must exhibit good behavior and composure.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND certificates in any related field from a recognized university are required.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, or Voters card.
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
Required Documents for EFCC Recruitment 2023
- A recent passport photograph.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin.
- A valid means of identity, such as a valid driver’s license, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, or Voters card.
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Educational certificates.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023
Currently, the EFCC recruitment form is available. To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise, follow the steps below:
- Click here to visit the official Economic and Financial Crimes Commission web portal.
- Access the Employment (Career) section page.
- Click on the available vacancies.
- Read and carefully follow the instructions.
- Provide all the necessary information.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who meet the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via email.
Note: EFCC is currently not recruiting. This page will be updated once the EFCC recruitment portal is enabled for online applications.
We regularly publish the latest news regarding the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise on this portal. Therefore, if you wish to stay updated on the recruitment process, please visit this website regularly.
We also recommend bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it regularly in case of any changes by the authorities, as we will update you as soon as they occur.