FERMA Recruitment 2023 application portal is open. Interested persons are invited to submit their applications on the portal. We have all the information you will need to successfully apply for Federal Roads Maintenance Agency Recruitment.
The FERMA recruitment portal for 2023 is currently open for online applications. The FERMA recruitment form can be accessed through the official FERMA recruitment website. This webpage provides the necessary guidelines to increase your chances of being recruited in the FERMA 2023 recruitment exercise.
We will provide all the information you need to know about the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency recruitment form for 2023, including the starting date and closing date for FERMA recruitment in 2023/2024.
We have provided detailed information and guidelines to assist you in your application process, including the qualifications, requirements, and steps on how to apply for the FERMA 2023/2024 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and follow all the listed guidelines. Apply for FERMA Recuitment 2023 here.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NASIMS Portal Login
- CBN Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
FERMA Recruitment Portal 2023
The FERMA recruitment website is currently active, and interested individuals can now submit their applications. The official job portal for FERMA recruitment is www.ferma.gov.ng, where interested individuals can apply and fill out the online FERMA recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account, your phone number, and the relevant qualifications. However, before submitting an application, there are certain things you need to know about the agency. Keep reading to learn more.
Requirements for FERMA Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Ability to experiment and try new things.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage.
- Interested applicants must have good behavior and composure.
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, or GCE can apply. They must possess a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or National Identification Number.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Candidates with a bad criminal record will not be accepted.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
How to Apply for FERMA Recruitment 2023/2024
The application process is straightforward. To apply for the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Click here to visit the official web portal.
- Click on the available vacancies.
- Choose a position that suits you best.
- Read the job description and requirements carefully.
- Click on “Apply Now.”
- Provide all the necessary information.
- Submit your application (submission of the application online is free).
- Successful candidates will be contacted via email.
Please be aware that currently, the FERMA recruitment form has not been released. We will keep this webpage updated as soon as the form becomes available online.
To stay informed about when the form will be released for 2023, you can regularly visit this website or the FERMA Recruitment Portal.