FIRS Recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Interested persons are invited to submit their applications on the portal. We have all the information you will need to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment successfully.
You can find the recruitment form, application portal, requirements, and instructions on how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2023. This article provides all the necessary details about the FIRS Recruitment Portal 2023 that you need to know.
The article contains information about the FIRS recruitment portal, application guidelines, and how to obtain the recruitment form. You can apply for a job at FIRS on the website and also check if you have been shortlisted.
Importantly, the application for FIRS recruitment 2023 is free. It is essential to remember this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy at the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS). The application form can be obtained online on the recruitment portal of FIRS.
Currently, the FIRS 2023 recruitment form will be available soon, but the recruitment process has not yet begun. According to reliable sources, FIRS will soon commence a massive recruitment exercise, and the portal
will be open for applications. The closing date has not been announced at the time of publishing this article.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NASIMS Portal Login
Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2023
- All candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Interested individuals must be in good physical and mental condition.
- Strong teamwork and exceptional analytical skills are required.
- Interested applicants must have a clean criminal record.
- Possession of an HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND in any field from a recognized and approved
- Applicants should not exceed 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Must have a minimum of five credits in not more than two sittings in NECO, WASSCE, and GCE.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other related software.
- Must possess good knowledge of Nigerian tax laws.
- Physical disability is not permitted for applicants.
- Good communication skills are required for candidates applying to the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment.
- Applicants must be mentally stable.
- Ability to interpret business figures.
Please note that the FIRS recruitment form is currently not available. We will update this webpage as soon as the form is online. You can
visit this website or the FIRS Recruitment Portal to know when the form is released for 2023.
Facts to Know About FIRS Recruitment
- FIRS stands for Federal Inland Revenue Service. It is a Federal Agency responsible for various government duties and periodically recruits new workers. When FIRS is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them informed.
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has clearly stated on the portal that the recruitment process is transparent and completely free of charge. As long as you meet the necessary qualifications, you are eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2023
If a candidate submits multiple applications, they will be disqualified. Therefore, you are allowed to submit only one job application. To apply for the FIRS recruitment, please follow the instructions below:
- Click here to visit the official website.
- Click on the vacant slot for the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Double-check the accuracy of the information you have provided.
- Submit your application.
We regularly publish the latest news regarding the FIRS Recruitment exercise on this portal. Therefore, if you wish to stay updated on the recruitment process, please visit this website regularly.
We also recommend bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it regularly in case of any changes by the authorities, as we will update you as soon as they occur.