ICPC Recruitment 2023 application form is now available on the portal. You will get all the necessary information about ICPC recruitment on this page. Keep reading.
The starting date for ICPC Recruitment 2023/2024 has been announced. You can find the recruitment form, requirements, and instructions on how to apply for the ICPC Recruitment 2023. This article provides all the necessary details you need to know about ICPC Recruitment 2023.
ICPC Recruitment 2023
The ICPC Recruitment is the process of hiring individuals to join the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC). ICPC is a Nigerian government agency responsible for fighting corruption and promoting integrity in public service.
The ICPC Recruitment offers opportunities for qualified individuals to contribute their skills and expertise in upholding ethical standards and ensuring transparency in governance.
The article contains information about the ICPC recruitment portal, application guidelines, and how to obtain the recruitment form. You can apply for an ICPC job on the website portal and also get shortlisted.
It is important to note that the ICPC recruitment 2023 application is free. Please keep this in mind if you plan to apply for any job vacancy in the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC). The application form can be obtained online on the ICPC recruitment portal.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
Is ICPC Recruitment out?
Currently, the ICPC 2023 recruitment form will soon be available, and the recruitment process has not yet begun. According to reliable sources, ICPC will soon commence a massive recruitment exercise, and the portal will be open for applications.
Please note that the ICPC recruitment form is currently not available. We will update this webpage as soon as the form is online. To stay informed, visit this website or the ICPC Recruitment Portal to know when the form is released for 2023.
ICPC Recruitment 2023 Requirements:
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with a bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicants interested in the ICPC recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click here to visit the official recruitment portal
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) has clearly stated on the portal that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge. As long as you meet the necessary qualifications, you are eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
Please keep visiting this page to get more information on ICPC recruitment.