Do you know that INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Portal is open? Do you want to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 and you don’t know how to go about it? Worry no more we have all the information you need to know about the application process here.
The recruitment portal for INEC Adhoc Staff is now active for online applications in preparation for the 2023 general elections. The positions available for the INEC recruitment 2023 of Adhoc Staff include Registration Area Technicians, Supervisory Presiding Officers, Assistant Presiding Officers, Presiding Officers, and Registration Area Centre Managers.
To learn how to apply for the ongoing recruitment process through the 2023 INEC recruitment portal and find related information, please see below. You can apply for INEC Adhoc Staff jobs here.
The Independent National Electoral Commission is planning to recruit over 1.4 million Adhoc Staff members for the 2023 general elections.
The recruitment for the Independent National Electoral Commission for 2023/2024 has started. This webpage provides important information about the Adhoc Staff recruitment process, including how to log in and fill out the INEC Adhoc Staff application form online through the official INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment website for 2023.
In this article, we will provide comprehensive information and guidelines to assist you during the application process. This includes qualifications, entry requirements for interested applicants, and step-by-step guide on how to apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff 2023 recruitment through the official portal.
Read on to find out how to apply and complete the INEC Adhoc Staff registration form for 2023.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NASIMS Portal Login
- Npower Stream 2 Batch C
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Portal
We would like to inform the general public that the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment portal for 2023 is now open for applications. All you need to apply is an active email account, phone number, and relevant qualifications.
The INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment form for 2023 can be accessed through the official recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to apply only through the official INEC Adhoc Staff registration portal.
We will provide you with all the necessary information about the recruitment process and guide you on how to successfully apply and complete the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment form with ease.
However, before submitting an application, there are specific requirements you must meet. To participate in the INEC Adhoc Staff screening exercise the under-listed requirements must be met.
Entry Requirements for INEC Adhoc Staff 2023 Recruitment:
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A valid email address.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent passport-sized photograph against a white background, with a file size not exceeding 5MB.
- Contact details (email address and phone number) of two referees.
- A valid staff ID No./student ID No. (as indicated on your ID Card).
- An NYSC Call-up Number for former corps members (issued from 2018 onwards).
- NYSC Call-up Number for current corps members in 2023.
- A copy of your highest qualification in PDF format.
- Valid Identity card such as driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number in JPG or JPEG format.
- Willingness to work in a new environment.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Good behavior and composure
How to Apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
- Visit INEC official portal
- Click on “Register”
- Create your Username and password.
- Supply the required data on the form (ensure you enter the same name written on your BVN).
- Upload your passport photograph
- Fill in your referees’ details and ensure to check the attestation box.
- Go through the form to ensure all the information are correct and Submit the application.
- Print your acknowledgment slip
If you are selected, your name will be added to the INEC Adhoc Staff shortlist, and you will be contacted via the email address you provided when you applied. You will then be scheduled for the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to an exciting career with the organization.