Moniepoint Recruitment 2023 application portal is open for qualified Nigerians to apply. Are you a graduate and you are willing to work with Moniepoint company? then this page is all you need. Learn about Moniepoint recruitment process, its requirement, and other information related to Moniepoint recruitment 2023 on this page.
There are currently a lot of job openings at Moniepoint in Port Harcourt, Lagos, and various offices across Nigeria. If you are a graduate and interested in working with Moniepoint, read through this article to understand how, when, and where to obtain and submit your application form.
To be considered by Moniepoint, all interested and qualified applicants must meet the expected requirements before starting the application process.
Apply for Moniepoint Recruitment 2023, Jobs & Job Vacancies now. Moniepoint Jobs in Nigeria are still open until the deadline. Moniepoint is a comprehensive mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food and grocery delivery, and other essential daily activities.
Millions of users use Moniepoint every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order meals and groceries. They aim to provide financial and social inclusion to everyone, regardless of physical borders, barriers, or social standing.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
Is Moniepoint Application Form Out?
Yes, the application form is out. If you want to be successful in becoming a Moniepoint staff, ensure to check out the available job vacancies and make sure you have enough experience to handle the position.
Remember that your educational certificates and documents will play an important role in securing the job.
Available Positions for Moniepoint Recruitment 2023
- Aggregator Manager
Locations: Katsina, Kogi and Taraba
- Senior Accountant
- Regional Sales Manager
- Direct Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Edo, Kano, Nassarawa and Kaduna
- Customer Support Agent
- Sector Sales Assistant
Locations: Abuja, Ogun, Ondo, Edo, Oyo, Osun, Kano and Kaduna
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Presales Engineer
- Business Development Officer (User Growth)
Locations: Ebonyi, Katsina, Nasarawa, Ogun, Osun and Oyo
- Business Development Officer (Field)
Locations: Edo, Lagos, Ogun and Osun
- Team Operations Manager
- Business Development Officer (Field)
Job Type: Full-time
Moniepoint Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a comparable field.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in payment products accounting is required.
- Prior experience in the payments business (FINTECH) is necessary.
- SAP experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of goods and concepts related to the FINTECH (Mobile Money Operations) business Accounting and bookkeeping knowledge.
- Detail-oriented and committed to correctness.
- Self-starter and high achiever.
- Ability to work under pressure to reach goals and deadlines.
- Problem solver and critical thinker.
- Good oral and written communication skills, proficient in Excel and technology.
How to Apply for Moniepoint Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for the Moniepoint Recruitment:
- Click here to visit the official Moniepoint website
- Make sure you meet the Moniepoint eligibility requirements. Access the application gateway on the Moniepoint official website or any other appropriate portal provided.
- Create an account by entering your name, email address, and phone number. Access the application form by logging into your account.
- Fill out the application form completely, including your personal information, school history, work experience, and any other information requested. Submit any supporting documents, such as educational certificates, curriculum vitae, and any other requested documents.
- Review your application form and supporting documents for accuracy and completeness. Use the application portal to submit your application form and supporting papers. Make a copy of your application form and save it for future reference.
We regularly publish the latest news regarding the Moniepoint recruitment exercise on this portal. Therefore, if you wish to stay updated on the recruitment process, please visit this website regularly.