Were you anticipating the announcement of NAPTIN Recruitment 2023? If so, we are pleased to announce to you that NAPTIN Recruitment 2023 form is out and we have taken time to draft out all the details you need to apply for the recruitment. Keep reading to get the details.
To how to apply and access NAPTIN Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 read this content to the end. This year, the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria is offering another opportunity to work with them due to their increased expansion and the addition of new recruits.
Interested parties are invited by the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria to submit their applications for consideration in the NAPTIN Recruitment process. Although the recruiting process will not be handled online in 2023, I will guide you on how to submit your application.
To stay updated on the recruitment procedure, always check the organization’s official recruitment website for the latest details.
The recruitment of the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria was prompted by its expansion and development, leading to job openings in the following positions.
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment
- FCT UBEB Recruitment
- NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
NAPTIN Recruitment 2023 Portal
As of now, no new job opening announcements have been made by the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria. This organization holds significant influence in Nigeria and operates under both parliamentary legislation and its own constitution.
Please be cautious of any recruitment information that does not originate from the official National Power Training Institute of Nigeria website, as it may be untrue. The website will be updated with any new recruiting opportunities, so interested candidates should frequently check it.
Before deciding on a department to apply for, you can explore the subcategories under the mentioned departments on the portal.
Requirements for NAPTIN Recruitment 2023
Applicants for the NAPTIN Recruitment must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Present a Certificate of Exemption/Discharge from NYSC.
- All applicants must have obtained the West African School Certificate (WAEC) with at least two (2) passes and three (3) credits overall, including English.
- Proficiency in basic computer programs (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Applicants must not be above 35 years of age at the time of application.
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification (e.g., driver’s license, passport, National Identification Card, voter card).
- A minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, must be completed for the SSCE, NECO, or GCE examination.
How to Apply for NAPTIN Recruitment 2023
If you are interested in applying for the NAPTIN Recruitment, follow the guidelines below:
Submit a cover letter and a comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) to the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria Application email address or visit the portal for more information.
After the application deadline, only shortlisted candidates will receive notification. The application deadline will be communicated to all applicants.
Important Information on NAPTIN Recruitment 2023
- Candidates with an OND in a related field will be placed at Salary Grade Level 6.
- Applicants who submit an OND and possess at least three relevant experiences will be assigned to Salary Grade Level 7.
- Those with HNDs or degrees in the necessary fields will be placed in Salary Grade Level 8.
For the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria recruitment, please submit your application by email instead of online at www.naptin.gov.ng, as mentioned earlier.