The NDDC recruitment 2023 has been announced. This page will provide the necessary guidelines to enhance your chances of being recruited in the 2023 Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment exercise.
The guidelines include qualifications, requirements, and steps on how to apply for the NDDC 2023/2024 recruitment without any obstacles. Read on and follow all the listed guidelines.
The Niger Delta Development Commission offers equal opportunities to all prospective employees, regardless of their religion, race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or other diversity-related issues.
The purpose of the 2023/2024 NDDC recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for individuals with substantial relevant experience as well as young and dynamic graduates like you. All interested candidates must meet the employment requirements to be eligible to work with the agency.
The mission and vision of the Niger Delta Development Commission are to offer a lasting solution to the socio-economic difficulties of the Niger Delta Region and to facilitate its rapid and sustainable development. The goal is to transform the Niger Delta into a region that is ecologically regenerative, socially stable, economically prosperous, and politically peaceful.
Since 2015, the Niger Delta Development Commission has completed over 8,000 projects in all regions. Currently, there are over 3,300 ongoing projects, and more than 1,400 newly awarded projects are in progress.
So why wait? Unlock your full potential with this agency and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NASIMS Portal Login
- CBN Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
NDDC Recruitment 2023
We would like to inform the general public that the NDDC recruitment portal for 2023 is currently open for applications. The Niger Delta Development Commission invites interested and qualified individuals who wish to participate in this year’s recruitment exercise to submit an application.
We will provide you with all the information you need to know about the recruitment process and how to successfully apply and fill out the NDDC recruitment form without any obstacles.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove that you are fit and ready to undergo the recruitment process.
Note: Kindly be aware that currently, the NDDC recruitment form has not been released. As soon as the form becomes available online, we will promptly update this webpage.
Requirements for NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024
The following requirements are listed on the NDDC recruitment portal. You must meet the following requirements to qualify for full-time employment:
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Interested applicants must have good knowledge of the Niger Delta region.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problems, ear problems, or any physical disabilities. They must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration.
- B.Sc, HND, ND.
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassments.
- The applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, or Driving License.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the NDDC recruitment, follow the steps below to apply for the NDDC recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Click here to visit the official web portal of the Niger Delta Development Commission.
- Sign up for an account.
- Click on the available vacancies.
- Read and carefully follow the instructions.
- Provide and upload all the necessary documents.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application and take a printout for future reference.
Once your application is successful, you will be contacted via email and scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading to an exciting career with the agency.
We also recommend bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it regularly in case of any changes by the authorities, as we will update you as soon as they occur.