Here is NDLEA Latest News on Recruitment 2023. If you always want to stay up to date with NDLEA Latest News on Recruitment, then we’ve got you covered. We will provide you with all the latest news you need to know about NDLEA recruitment in 2023.
Stay informed of the most recent developments concerning the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment for the 2023/2024 session.
The Agency is actively seeking capable and qualified candidates who are dedicated to combating the distribution, export, storage, production, and smuggling of hard and illegal drugs. Here’s what you need to know about NDLEA recruitment
NDLEA Latest News on Recruitment 2023
The official NDLEA recruitment portal is now open for applications. To ensure your security, kindly refrain from registering on any other website apart from the official NDLEA recruitment portal.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is committed to conducting the current recruitment exercise in line with acceptable standards, ensuring that only the most deserving individuals become NDLEA officers, serving the Nigerian people.
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NASIMS Portal Login
- CBN Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
Entry Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment
To be eligible for the NDLEA recruitment, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be free from hard drugs or narcotics and provide proof of their well-being from a recognized and approved hospital.
- Interested candidates must fall within the age range of 18 to 35 years.
- All applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates should exhibit good behavior and composure.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate in any related field from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- All candidates must possess a valid means of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, or Voter’s card.
Required Documents for the NDLEA Recruitment
As part of the application process, candidates will need to submit the following documents:
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Certificate of Local Government Area (L.G.A) of Origin.
- A valid means of identity, such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, or Voter’s card.
- A copy of their detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Educational certificates.
Latest Update on NDLEA Recruitment
We will keep you informed of any updates on the NDLEA recruitment as they occur. For the latest news on the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment, be sure to visit this website regularly.
We recommend bookmarking this page and refreshing it often to stay informed about any changes, as we will promptly update you.
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the NDLEA News today on recruitment 2023, please feel free to use the comment box below, and we will respond to your queries promptly.