NDLEA Portal Login www.ndlea.gov.ng is open. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced the commencement of recruitment for Nigerians who are interested in joining the organization.
All individuals who are interested and meet the qualifications are required to follow the provided instructions to obtain the application form for the 2023 recruitment drive and to successfully submit their applications.
This opportunity is open to both graduates and SSCE certificate holders. To submit an application, it is essential to ensure that you meet all the outlined requirements stated by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency. Please read through for more detailed information.
Is NDLEA Application Form Out?
The NDLEA made this announcement in a statement on Friday, stating that the application period will be valid from March 12 until April 8, 2023. Graduates of secondary schools, polytechnics, and universities are eligible to apply online, with the application window open for two weeks only.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
NDLEA Portal Login Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth and possess a national identity number (NIN). Computer literacy is considered an added advantage for all cadres, as stated by the NDLEA.
- All applicants must present their certificates at the time of recruitment, as any other qualification presented afterward will not be recognized for career advancement in the agency.
- Candidates must be medically fit and provide a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital, according to the NDLEA.
- For the “superintendent cadre,” applicants must be between 20 and 35 years old at the time of entry. However, for the “narcotic agent cadre” and “narcotic assistant cadre,” the age restriction is between 18 and 30 years old.
- Applicants above the age of 40 applying for the positions of “medical physicians” and “articulated vehicle drivers” will still be considered.
- Medical and allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses, while lawyers must have been called to the bar.
- Applicants must be drug-free, exhibit good character, and have no criminal convictions.
- During the online application submission, applicants must use their own email addresses and phone numbers.
How to Apply via NDLEA Portal Login www.ndlea.gov.ng
Qualified candidates should visit the NDLEA website at www.ndlea.gov.ng, navigate to the “Careers” section, and carefully read the guidelines provided.
- Proceed to the NDLEA Online Portal.
- Navigate to the “Careers” section.
- Thoroughly read the instructions provided.
- Click on “Apply Now” to begin the application process.
- You will be directed to a category page where you can select from the list of available NDLEA Job Openings.
- Fill out the form and ensure that all essential documents, including the Nigerian Certificate of Education, are uploaded:
- Passport photograph
- Certificates of Education
- State of Origin Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- National Identification Card
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC
- After completing the application, applicants must print their online generated slip.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete additional vetting paperwork.
- Throughout their time with the Agency, all successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug usage testing.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to take the NDLEA exam and interview.
Print this page. During the screening/interview, applicants must present their electronically generated photo-slip and download referee forms, which should be filled by two (2) reputable individuals in society, as specified on the form.