Is Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 portal open? Are you interested in applying for NPF 2023 recruitment and you want to know about the process and the requirement? If yes, then this page has the answers to all your queries.
We will provide you with the necessary information you need to apply, ranging from a step-by-step guide on how to apply, its requirement, and other useful information. Keep reading.
Nigeria Police Recruitment
The Nigeria Police Force plays a vital role in maintaining law and order, ensuring the safety of citizens, and safeguarding national security.
The recruitment process is a crucial aspect of building a strong and capable police force.
Is Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 out?
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 forms are yet to be out, and the hiring process has not started. According to trustworthy sources, the Nigerian Police will start recruiting soon, after which the portal will be open and applications will be accepted.
As of the time this content was published, the NPF recruitment date was not yet announced. You can bookmark this website to know when NPF recruitment commences.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirement
- Nationality: Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Age: Generally, candidates should be between 17 and 25 years old. For some specialized positions, the age limit may be extended to 28 or 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to possess a minimum qualification, such as a secondary school certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 credits in two sittings. Higher educational qualifications may be required for specialized positions.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must meet certain physical fitness standards, including a minimum height of 1.64 meters for females and 1.67 meters for males.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must be in good physical and mental health. A medical examination is usually conducted to assess the candidate’s fitness for duty.
- Certificate of Origin: Candidates are required to provide a certificate of origin.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024
- Log in to the official website. Click apply
- Sign up with your email address and desired password
- Open your email and click on the link sent to you to verify your account.
- After verifying your account, log in using your email address and password.
- Set your profile and upload the required document. Ensure to use the phone number (if you still have it) associated with your NIN;
- Go through the information you’ve provided to make sure it is accurate before you submit it.
- If your application is successful you will receive a confirmation email, which you will have to print out for your physical screening. The email will include a link to your profile, which you can print off your information whenever it’s convenient for you.
How Much is Nigeria Police Recruitment Form?
I am pleased to inform you that the Nigerian Police Recruitment form is absolutely free and all interested Nigerians are eligible to apply.
How can I Check my Police Recruitment Status?
All those who applied for NPF recruitment should check their recruitment status on the official Nigeria Police Force Portal and print out their examination slip. Follow the steps below to check your recruitment status.
- You will first visit the official NPF recruitment portal – Click here to visit
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Enter your reference number or your phone number
- Then, click on “check application status”
- If you have been shortlisted you will see your exam slip to download and print
Your Nigeria Police Examination Slip, which you must print, will have information about the day, time, and place of your test. If applicants fail to appear for the computer-based test, they will be immediately eliminated from consideration for the Nigeria Police 2023 recruitment process.
How Many Months is Nigeria Police Training?
Nigeria Police Recruitment Training is for a period of six months at the Nigerian Police Academy.