Nigerian Air Force DSSC Training Date 2023 has been announced. All shortlisted candidates are required to be present at the training centers. Read this page to know NAF DSSC Training date and their salary structure.
In this phase of the selection exercise for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC, all candidates are required to be present at the training ground to ensure they are physically prepared for the upcoming tasks in the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission.
Have you been shortlisted for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC selection exercise? If so, carefully read this post to get important information about the Training Date, Venue, and the basic requirements for the 2023 NAF Training.
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment
- FCT UBEB Recruitment Form
- NDIC Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Portal
Has Nigerian Air Force DSSC Training Date 2023 been announced?
All shortlisted candidates for the 2023 Nigerian Air Force DSSC Training have been invited. Participation in this training exercise is mandatory for all selected candidates. Therefore, failure to comply with the training will result in automatic disqualification without further consideration.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Training Date 2023
The training date for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) applicants for the year 2023 has not been announced yet.
All qualified candidates are advised to patiently wait for the date to be set and announced. Additionally, please regularly visit this page for further updates regarding the Nigerian Air Force DSSC training date.
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Training Date 2023
All successfully shortlisted candidates must bring the following originals and photocopies of their documents to their respective NAF training centers.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Four copies of a 5 by 7 color photograph without cap/hat
- Writing materials, including biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks, and file jackets
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round-neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes), and two pairs of white and black socks
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable)
- Two white bedsheets and pillowcases, two black trousers, and white long sleeve shirts
- One blanket (grey or army green color)
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes
- Bucket, cutlasses, and brooms to be purchased on arrival
- Some pocket money and toiletries
- Two black cloth facemasks.
Salary Structure of Nigerian Air Force
- Air Chief Marshal: N1,724,280
- Lance Corporal: N55,840
- Air Vice-Marshal: N1,376,340
- Master Warrant Officer: N165,700
- Air Marshal: N1,486,450
- Corporal: N58,650
- Warrant Officer: N101,980
- Sergeant: N69,280
- Flight Sergeant: N87,120
- Air Warrant Officer: N171,800
- Pilot Officer: N187,160
- Flying Officer: N218,400
- Flight Lieutenant: N232,490
- Squadron Leader: N248,000
- Wing Comdr: N342,590
- Group Captain: N352,640
- Air Commodore: N677,900
- Aircraftman woman: N53,890
- Trainee: N10,250
We recommend bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it regularly in case of any changes by the authorities, as we will update you as soon as they occur.