Is Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023/2024 out? What are the eligibility criteria? How can I apply? All these questions will be answered here. Keep reading.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment portal is open for 2023/2024 recruitment. Applications are invited from all eligible Nigerians. We have provided all the detailed information you need to know about Nigerian Navy Recruitment here.
The Nigerian Navy is an important section of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is responsible for protecting Nigeria’s territorial waters and ensuring maritime security.
If you aspire to serve your country and embark on an exciting career in the navy, the Nigerian Navy offers such opportunities for young men and women to join its ranks.
In this content, we will explore the Nigerian Navy recruitment process, eligibility criteria, the recruitment process, and the application guide.
Is Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023 Out?
Yes? The Nigerian Navy Recruitment form for 2023 is officially out on the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal. Interested applicants are hereby invited to apply. There are processes to follow in order to come out successful in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment.
The process is listed below.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Process
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023 process is in four stages. The first stage is the application stage, the second is the shortlisting stage, the third is the screening stage, and lastly the training stage.
For you to successfully be employed in the Nigerian Navy you must take part in all the recruitment stages. You cannot partake in all these processes if you don’t get the right information. And that’s what we are here to do, to give you the right information to successfully apply.
Nigerian Navy Application Stage:
This is a stage where interested persons submit their applications for recruitment through the official portal.
This stage comes months after the applications are submitted by interested persons. Selected candidates are further screened with CBT base exam and their educational credentials and other document are been reviewed.
The Training Stage:
Those Candidates who succeed in the screening stage are then called for training. After the training letter of employment is given to them to resume work.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023 Requirement
The Nigerian Navy has specific requirements that applicants must meet in order to be eligible for recruitment.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Means of Identification: Applicant must have a valid means of identification.
- Age: Generally, candidates should be between 18 and 22 years old for non-tradesmen/tradeswomen positions. However, for those with higher educational qualifications, the age limit may extend up to 26 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess a minimum educational qualification of Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent. Specific positions may have additional educational requirements, such as certain subject combinations or higher qualifications like diplomas or degrees.
- Physical and Medical Fitness: Candidates must be physically and medically fit. Must be free from any physical or mental conditions that could hinder their performance as naval personnel.
- Height: Applicant must have a minimum height of 1.69 meters for males and a minimum of 1.6 meters for females.
- Character and Conduct: Applicants should have good character and be of good conduct. They should not have any criminal record or involvement in any form of misconduct.
- Married persons are not allowed to apply.
How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023?
- Open to NN recruitment portal by clicking here
- Click on apply
- Go through the application instruction and click on “apply now” at the bottom part.
- Signup your account and login
- Carefully fill out the form and upload all required document
- Go through all the information you have entered to ensure there is no mistake.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
Note: The application form is absolutely free. Once your application is successful, you will be contacted via email.
Print out the attached files, including the guarantor form and acknowledgment slip. Get the colored version for your own use. You should be aware that these documents will be needed for the screening.