For the latest information on Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2023/2024, please read this page. All the information you need to successfully apply for Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment is detailed here.
This year, the Nigerian Shippers Council is offering another chance to work with them, as they seek to fill several positions due to expansion and the inclusion of new recruits at nrc.gov.ng.
Interested parties are invited by the Nigerian Shippers Council to submit their applications for consideration in the recruitment process. Although the 2023 recruitment process will not be conducted online, I will guide you on how to submit your application.
This year seems to be a favorable time for job seekers, with various recruitment opportunities available in Nigeria. The Federal Inland Revenue Service, Npower, and the Nigerian Police are also conducting their recruitment procedures.
- ICPC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- PYES Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment
To find the Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment Form 2023, you can visit the portal. Keep checking the organization’s official recruitment website for the most up-to-date information on the recruitment procedure.
The decision to conduct the Shippers Council recruitment was influenced by the organization’s growth, development, and the opening of new routes. The Nigerian Shippers Council, being one of the most influential organizations in Nigeria, operates under parliamentary legislation and its own constitution.
Please note that any recruitment information not originating from the Nigerian Shippers Council should be disregarded as false. The official website will be updated with new recruiting opportunities, so interested applicants should regularly check for updates.
Available Position for Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment
They are currently hiring for the positions listed below:
- Mechanical/Electrical/S&T Department
- Civil Engineering Department
- Corporate Planning Department
- Administration/Human Resources Department
- Accounts Department
- Audit Department
- Operations & Commercial Department
Before deciding which department to apply for, you may explore the other subcategories under the aforementioned departments.
Requirements for Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2023
Applicants for the Nigerian Shippers Council Employment must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Present a Certificate of Exemption/Discharge from NYSC.
- All applicants must have obtained the West African School Certificate (WAEC) with at least two (2) passes and three (3) credits overall, including English.
- Proficiency in basic computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification (driver’s license/passport/National Identification Card/voter card).
- A minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, must be completed for the SSCE, NECO, or GCE examination.
How to Apply for Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Shippers Council Recruitment, follow the guidelines below:
Send a cover letter and a comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) to the Nigerian Shippers Council Application email address, or visit the portal. Click here to apply.
After the application deadline, only those who have been successfully shortlisted will be notified. The application deadline will be communicated to all applicants.