NIWA Recruitment 2023 portal is open for applications from interested and qualified persons. Detailed information on how to apply for the recruitment of NIWA, as well as other relevant information regarding NIWA Recruitment can be found on this page.
To access the NIWA Recruitment Form for 2023/2024, visit niwa.gov.ng. This year, the National Inland Waterways Authority has opened new employment opportunities due to expansion and the addition of new personnel. They are now looking to fill several positions at niwa.gov.ng.
Interested individuals can submit their applications to be considered for NIWA Recruitment. The recruitment process, however, will not be conducted online in 2023.
It seems that many Nigerians are actively applying for jobs, making this season a favorable time to do so. Notably, the Federal Inland Revenue Service has recently initiated its hiring process, and Npower recruitment is also ongoing, with the Nigerian Police aiming to select 10,000 policemen. The NIWA Recruitment form for 2023 is available at niwa.gov.ng.
For the most up-to-date information on the hiring process, always refer to the company’s official recruitment website.
The expansion and development of new routes have led to the need for hiring at the National Inland Waterways Authority, as mentioned earlier.
- Opay Recruitment
- Benue State Ministry of Education Recruitment
- NTA Recruitment Form
- ExxonMobil Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment
- RMRDC Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
NIWA Recruitment Portal 2023
As of now, the National Inland Waterways Authority has not announced any fresh job openings. One of Nigeria’s influential institutions is the National Power Training Institute, governed by both parliamentary law and its own constitution.
Please disregard any information about hiring from the National Inland Waterways Authority that is not posted on their official website, as it may be false. All new hiring opportunities will be posted on the website, so interested applicants should check it regularly.
Before deciding which department to apply for, interested candidates can visit niwa.gov.ng to explore the various subcategories within the aforementioned departments.
Requirements and Qualifications for NIWA Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the NIWA Recruitment, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant field from an accredited institution.
- NYSC certificate of exemption or discharge.
- Each applicant must possess the West African School Certificate (WAEC) with at least two (2) passes and three (3) credits overall, including English.
- Familiarity with basic computer programs (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Nigerian university-accredited B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND are required for applicants.
- Applicants must be no older than 35 at the time of application.
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, National Identification Card, or voter card.
- For the SSCE, NECO, or GCE exam, a minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, must be completed.
How to Apply for NIWA Recruitment 2023
If you wish to apply for NIWA Recruitment, follow the instructions below:
Send a cover letter and an extensive curriculum vitae (CV) to the National Inland Waterways Authority Application email address. For more information, visit the official portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified after the application deadline. All applicants will receive information about the application deadline.
Important Information on NIWA Recruitment 2023
- Salary Grade Level 6 will be offered to applicants with an OND in a relevant profession.
- Applicants with an OND and at least three years of relevant experience will be considered for a salary grade level 7 position.
- Those with an HND or a degree in the required fields will be placed in Salary Grade Level 8.
- Submit your application directly to the National Inland Waterways Authority; do not post it online at niwa.gov.ng as previously specified for this recruitment.
We recommend bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it regularly in case of any changes by the authorities, as we will update you as soon as they occur.