NPC Recruitment 2023/2023 is currently ongoing. Stay on this page to learn about the application requirement and process.
Are you ready to make a significant impact on Nigeria’s population and housing census? The NPC Recruitment 2023 portal is open.
Applications are invited from Nigerians for 10,000 Adhoc Staff positions to participate in the trial census. This is an opportunity to be part of a crucial initiative that will shape the future of data collection and planning in Nigeria.
The National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment program is an integral part of the commission’s efforts to build a skilled and dedicated workforce committed to accurately capturing and analyzing Nigeria’s population data.
The National Population Commission is responsible for population matters in the country. The NPC plays a vital role in providing essential demographic information that helps in critical decision-making.
NPC Recruitment Requirement
Below are the requirements for NPC Recruitment
- Candidate must be ready to work in a new environment
- Interested candidates must be in good physical and mental health
- Candidate must have a minimum academic qualification of National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), or General Certificate of Education (GCE) with at least five credits in not more than two sittings.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and self-control.
- All applicants must have a valid ID card.
- Being computer literate is an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Certificate of birth or declaration of age
- A scanned passport photo with dimensions between 7KB – 30KB and 275 x 314 pixels.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the NPC recruitment portal – Click here to visit
- Fill in the information required in the form
- Click on submit after filling out the form
- Check back the page from time to time to know your application status.
An email will be sent to you once you are shortlisted.
How to Check 2023 Census Application Status?
If you are one of the applicants of the NPC recruitment and you want to check your status when you have not yet received any response, below are the steps to follow to check your status.
- Visit the official NPC portal – Click here
- Click on “ Check Application Status”
- Type in your reference code or your NIN number (if you have not yet received the code)
- Click on “Proceed”
You will find one of these comments “APPROVED”, REJECT, or “PENDING”.
If yours is pending, I will advise that you ensure to attend the NPC training in your Local Government Area. This may likely give you the opportunity to be approved if one of the approved candidates missed the training.
How Many Days is Census Training?
The training is for one week.
Is NPC a Permanent Job?
No. NPC Job is not a permanent one. NPC has made it clear to people who were hired that they will be handsomely rewarded but advised that they should see their recruitment as a call to national duty rather than a permanent position.
How Much is NPC Adhoc Staff Salary?
The average amount each Census Functionary would receive is between N50,000 to N250,000 as Basic/Main Salary. The amount below is the accumulation of all the allowances and the main salary.
Facilitators’ salary is N150,000 – N300,000
Field Coordinator salary is N140,000 – N280,000
Quality Assurance Assistants/Rovers’ salary is N130,000 – N280,000
Supervisor salary is N130,000 – N230,000
Enumerators’ salary is N100,000 – N220,000
Monitoring & Evaluation Officers salary is N150,000 – N300,000