Oyo SUBEB Recruitment Form 2023 portal is currently open for online applications. Stay on this page to know how access the Oyo State SUBEB recruitment form and apply for it.
This article aims to provide you with all the necessary information about the starting date and closing date for Oyo State SUBEB teachers’ recruitment. It includes detailed guidelines to assist you in the application process.
You will find information about qualifications, requirements, and step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the OYO SUBEB recruitment without any difficulties. Make sure to read and follow all the guidelines listed here.
The mission of the Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board (Oyo SUBEB) is to promote uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
The Oyo State Government envisions transforming the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a teacher, you are just one step away from being shortlisted. Keep reading to learn more.
This web page outlines the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in this year’s Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment exercise.
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment
- FCT UBEB Recruitment Form
- NDIC Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Portal
General Requirements for the OYO SUBEB Recruitment 2023
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements:
- Interested applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- NCE holders must possess a Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria certificate.
- Interested candidates should have good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge in Computer Applications will be an added advantage.
- Interested applicants must demonstrate good behavior and composure.
- B.Sc and HND holders must present their NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or National Identification Number.
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects, including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of a B.Sc, B.Ed, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution is required.
- Applicants interested in the Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years old at the time of application.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment and be physically and mentally fit.
- Must not have any past criminal cases.
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed and a Birth certificate or age declaration certificate are required.
How to Apply for the OYO SUBEB Recruitment Form 2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal.
- Fill in your details, including Full Names, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study. Submit the application form.
- Print out the registration slip for your records.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the next phase of the recruitment exercise. The date and time of this phase will be communicated to you via email.