Palmpay Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal, Careers, Salary Structure & Job Vacancies. There are currently many job openings at Palmpay offices across Nigeria and other part of the world. Follow the guide below to apply.
If you are a graduate and interested in working with Palmpay, this article will guide you on how, when, and where to obtain and submit your application form. To be considered by Palmpay management, all applicants should ensure they meet the required qualifications before starting the application process.
Apply now for Palmpay Recruitment 2023 and explore the available job vacancies. The application deadline for Palmpay Jobs in Nigeria is still open. Palmpay is a comprehensive mobile-based platform that offers payment solutions, transportation services, food and grocery delivery, and other essential daily activities.
Millions of users rely on Palmpay daily for money transfers, bill payments, and food orders, making it more than just a payment processor. The company believes in providing financial and social inclusion for everyone, transcending physical borders and social barriers.
- Shell Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
Is Palmpay Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, the application form is currently available. To increase your chances of becoming a Palmpay staff member, carefully review the available job vacancies and ensure you possess sufficient experience to handle the positions. Educational certificates and documents will play a significant role in securing the job.
Available Positions for Palmpay Recruitment 2023
- Employee Relations Supervisor – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Compensation and Benefits Assistant Manager – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Senior Business Development Manager – Abidjan, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
- POS Social Media Marketing Officer – Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Sales Manager – Benin – Benin, Nigeria
- Sales Manager – Cross River – Cross River, Nigeria
- Sales Manager – Port-Harcourt – Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
- Procurement Support Officer – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Procurement Specialist – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Test Development Engineer – Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Technical Support Specialist – Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Business Development Manager_ International Transfers & Remittances – Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Head of Technical Team – Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
- Manager, Compliance and MLRO – Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
- Customer Relationship Officer – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Employee Relations Specialist – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Business Operations Support – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Channel Integration Specialist – Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Channel Product Manager – Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Human Resources Assistant – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- LEGAL OFFICER – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Business Intelligence Analyst – Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Anti-Fraud Officer – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Compliance and MLRO Manager – Tanzania, United Republic of
- Transaction Monitoring Officer – Lagos, Nigeria, Nigeria
- Business Development Specialist – Côte d’Ivoire
- Product Manager_ USSD – Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Administrative Supervisor (Chinese Speaking) – Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Sales Manager – Key Accounts (Merchant Acquiring) – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Human Resources Business Partner – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria (LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/palmpay/)
- Field Sales Agent – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Business Development Manager – Financial Institution – Egypt
- FINANCE MANAGER – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Collections Officer – Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Manager, Compliance and MLRO – Kampala, Uganda
- Manager, Compliance and MLRO – Nairobi, Kenya
- Government Relations Manager – Kampala, Uganda
- Legal Manager – Kampala, Uganda
- Manager, Compliance and MLRO – Kampala, Uganda
- POS Deployment and Merchant Acquisition Senior Manager – Remote
- Channel Integration Technician (Java Developer) – Nairobi, Kenya
- Customer Service Manager – Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
- IT Support Specialist/Manager – Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Payment Channel Manager – Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Requirements for Palmpay Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- At least four years of experience in payment products accounting.
- Prior experience in the payments business (FINTECH) is necessary.
- SAP experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of FINTECH (Mobile Money Operations) business accounting and bookkeeping.
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy.
- Self-starter and high achiever.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet goals and deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, proficient in Excel and technology.
How to Apply for Palmpay Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for Palmpay Recruitment.
- Visit the official Palmpay website
- Check that you meet the eligibility requirements set by Palmpay. Access the application gateway on the official website or an appropriate portal.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, and phone number. Log in to your account to access the application form.
- Fill out the application form with your personal information, educational history, work experience, and any other required details. Submit supporting documents such as educational certificates, curriculum vitae, and any requested documents.
- Review your application form and supporting documents for accuracy and completeness. Use the application portal to submit your application form and supporting documents. Keep a copy of your application form for future reference.
We regularly publish the latest news regarding the Palmpay recruitment exercise on this portal. Therefore, if you wish to stay updated on the recruitment process, please visit this website regularly.
We recommend bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it regularly in case of any changes by the authorities, as we will update you as soon as they occur.