Shell Recruitment 2023 portal is open for application. We will provide essential information on how to apply for Shell recruitment, its requirements, qualification, and the available positions.
Shell offers equal opportunities to all prospective employees. Interested candidates must fulfill the Shell employment requirements to be eligible for work with the organization. The businesses under Shell include:
- SPDC: Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
- SNEPCO: Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company
- SNG: Shell Nigeria Gas
- NLNG: Nigeria LNG Limited
Shell Recruitment 2023
The aim of Shell Recruitment 2023 is to create employment opportunities for young and dynamic Nigerian graduates. It is an incredible opportunity that shouldn’t be missed.
Currently, there is an increasing demand for Shell services, and qualified applicants who are interested are needed to fill the available vacancies. Applicants without a degree may still be considered if they can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
If you aspire to work for any of the Shell businesses in Nigeria and make your dreams a reality, read this article in its entirety and follow all the guidelines provided.
Before applying for a position in the Shell company, ensure that you possess the necessary credentials and accurately represent yourself. Meeting all the following requirements guarantees a chance to work with this organization.
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NASIMS Portal Login
- CBN Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
Shell Recruitment Requirements 2023
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Curriculum Vitae
- Candidates with a bad criminal record, excluding road traffic offenses, will not be accepted
- Good communication skills are essential
- Minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
- Good behavior and composure are expected from interested applicants.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND certificate in any related field from a recognized university
- All candidates must possess a valid means of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, or Voters card.
- Willingness to work in a new environment
- Physically and mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the Shell recruitment exercise must not exceed 35 years of age.
List of Available Positions
Here are a few of the available positions at Shell Nigeria:
- Reservoir Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Operations and Maintenance
- Civil and Structural Engineer
- Project Risk Management Engineer
- Security Intelligence Analyst
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Welding Engineer
- Shell Graduate Programme
- Sales and Marketing
- Production Engineer
- Geo science
- Technical and Competitive IT
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2023
To apply for any of the Shell businesses in Nigeria, follow these steps:
- Click here to visit the official Shell web portal
- Access the Jobs and Careers section on the website
- Click on the available vacancies
- Carefully read and follow the instructions
- Provide all the necessary information
- Ensure your LinkedIn profile is up to date to expedite the form-filling process
- Verify all the information you provided
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Keep your CV up to date
- Applicants who meet the Shell recruitment requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date, time, and screening centers will be communicated via email.
Kindly be aware that currently, the Shell recruitment form is not yet available. We will promptly update this page once the form is accessible online.
We regularly publish the latest news regarding the Shell recruitment exercise on this portal. Therefore, if you wish to stay updated on the recruitment process, please visit this website regularly.
We also recommend bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it regularly in case of any changes by the authorities, as we will update you as soon as they occur.