Society for Family Health Recruitment 2023 portal is open for qualified persons to apply. The information you will need to apply is detailed here.
This announcement serves to inform the public that the SFH Nigeria Recruitment Portal is now open for all qualified applicants to apply for the available job vacancies at the Society for Family Health. The necessary prerequisites and qualifications are outlined below.
However, all applicants should take note of the application deadlines and procedures for applying online for the Society for Family Health Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies. For further information, please refer to the details provided below.
Is Society for Family Health Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
The Society for Family Health (SFH) is currently seeking competent candidates to fill various job openings within their organization. Interested candidates should review the contents of this article for information on the employment application procedures.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
What to Know about Society for Family Health (SFH)
The Society for Family Health (SFH) is Nigeria’s leading non-governmental public health organization. Their programs encompass malaria prevention and treatment, reproductive health/family planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, noncommunicable diseases, and maternal, newborn, and child health care.
SFH is dedicated to leveraging the transformative power of health system thinking and market shaping.
As an emergent pan-African organization, SFH fosters collaboration between communities, donors, the private sector, and the government to co-create and implement impactful actions at the personal, family, society, and country levels.
Working for SFH means being at the heart of these transformative efforts, surrounded by a team of problem solvers who are genuinely driven to make a positive impact on the world. SFH is a Nigerian-owned company with global standards and a diverse team.
They pride themselves on being open, inclusive, and collaborative, offering a work atmosphere that inspires employees to reach their full potential.
Therefore, SFH is looking for passionate, self-motivated, and well-qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
- Medical Records Officer – Location: Delta
- Community Health Extension Worker – CHEW – Location: Delta
- Pharmacy Technician – Location: Delta
- Nurse – Location: Delta
- Medical Doctor – Location: Delta
- Nutrition Specialist – Location: Kaduna
- Adolescent Health Specialist (AHS) – Location: Kaduna
Society for Family Health Recruitment Portal
The main website of the Society for Family Health (SFH) is www.sfhnigeria.org, while the recruitment/career portal is www.sfhnigeria.simplicant.com. Interested applicants can visit this portal to browse current employment vacancies and apply accordingly.
Requirements for Society for Family Health Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are interested in applying must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a University degree with at least a Second Class (Upper Division) or an HND with upper credit in Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration, Political Science, Estate Management, Economics, Statistics, Logistics Management, or other related subjects.
- Demonstrate adaptability, a willingness to learn new skills, and a commitment to providing excellent service.
- Have excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Be innovative and imaginative.
- Possess at least 5 O’level credits (including English and Mathematics) obtained in one sitting.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years post-NYSC experience.
- Having a relevant Master’s degree will be advantageous.
- Must be computer-literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Other computer skills will be beneficial.
How to Apply for Society for Family Health Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ongoing Society for Family Health recruitment exercise, follow the steps below:
- Click here to access the SFH recruitment portal.
- Choose the job position you wish to apply for.
- Thoroughly review the job description.
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Complete the online application form.
- Review your application to ensure it is free of errors.
- Submit your application.
Note the following
- All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
- Candidates who do not meet the basic requirements should refrain from applying.
- During the application process, you will be required to upload the following documents:
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- SSCE certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Master’s degree (if applicable)
- Professional certifications (if applicable)
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Ensure that each document you upload is not more than 2 MB in size.
- SFH appreciates all applicants’ interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Women are encouraged to apply as SFH is an equal-opportunity workplace.
Deadline for Society for Family Health Recruitment 2023
The application deadline for the 2023 Society for Family Health recruitment is Friday, May 5th, 2023. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
We regularly publish the latest news regarding the Society for Family Health recruitment exercise on this portal. Therefore, if you wish to stay updated on the recruitment process, please visit this website regularly.
We recommend bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it regularly in case of any changes by the authorities, as we will update you as soon as they occur.