UPTH Recruitment 2023 Application Portal for Academic & Non-Academic Staff is open for applicants to submit their application letters. To access and utilize the portal, please follow these straightforward instructions.
We wish to inform the public that the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital recruitment portal for 2023 is now open for applications. The school administration welcomes individuals who are interested and eligible to apply for creating and advancing their careers at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital.
We will provide you with all the necessary information about the recruitment process and how to properly fill out the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital recruitment form.
Is UPTH Recruitment 2023 Portal Open?
The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital has opened applications for job vacancies. Individuals seeking employment opportunities at the hospital can search for available positions to enhance their career profiles or initiate a career change.
- Shell Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
Requirements for UPTH Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for UPTH Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following basic requirements:
- A basic medical degree, MB, BS, or its equivalent, from a reputable university recognized by the National University Commission (NUC) and the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN). The degree should have been obtained within the last 15 years from the date of publishing this advertisement.
- Candidates must possess a postgraduate medical qualification from a recognized body that is registrable with the MDCN for the purpose of practicing as a Consultant. This qualification should have been obtained not less than five years prior to the date of this publication. Membership in other relevant professional organizations will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities in clinical tasks, research, and training.
- Candidates must have held Senior Administrative positions in health or associated organizations for at least 5 years of post-qualification relevant experience.
- Possession of computer skills will be advantageous.
- Should not be below the rank of Senior Lecturer or its equivalent in the Civil/Public Service.
- The candidate must have a credible medical research record with a substantial number of recent academic publications.
- Candidates must have an excellent track record of employment from engagement to application.
- Any other qualification(s) that may enhance the candidate’s administrative capacity will be considered.
Qualifications and Experience Required for UPTH Job Openings
For UPTH job openings, candidates must have the following qualifications and experience:
- A first-class degree in Hospital/Health Services Management, Humanities, or Social Sciences from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 20 years of post-qualification experience.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree or other related higher education would be an advantage.
- Additional certifications such as a Fellow or Associate of the Institute of Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN), a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria (FIMC), a Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Administration of Nigeria (FICAN), or any other applicable professional certificate will be a plus.
- Working experience in a hospital is advantageous.
Application Information for UPTH Job Openings
There are vacancies and opportunities available at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital for both Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. Interested individuals looking to work in any area of school administration should prepare for the UPTH Recruitment exercise.
Furthermore, it is essential to apply for the position that suits your qualifications, as job openings can be highly competitive, and applying for positions for which you are not qualified would be a waste of time.
How to Apply for UPTH Recruitment 2023
The application procedure is quite simple. To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the official UPTH recruiting website or send your resume to [email protected] with your location as the subject of the email.
- Find Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up using your email address and follow the registration instructions.
- Provide all the relevant information, including:
- Full Name
- Place and date of birth
- Home address/state of origin
- Contact address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Institutes attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience
- Present employment, indicating present status and salary
- Extracurricular activities
- Referees (3)
- Click the submit button.
- Once your registration is complete, print it out.
If you are successful, you will be notified via email and scheduled for the next stage of the recruitment process, which could lead to an exciting career at the school.