WAEC Recruitment 2023 application form is now available on the portal. Stay on this page to know the available vacant positions, requirements, and how to apply.
The starting date for WAEC Recruitment 2023 has been announced. This article provides information about the WAEC recruitment portal, application guidelines, and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for a job at WAEC on the website.
Currently, the WAEC 2023 recruitment form will be available soon, and recruitment has not yet begun. According to reliable sources, WAEC will soon commence a massive recruitment exercise, and the portal will be open for applications.
WAEC Recruitment 2023
Welcome to the world of WAEC Recruitment! WAEC, which stands for the West African Examination Council, is an organization that is responsible for conducting examinations in West Africa.
As an essential Federal Agency, WAEC periodically seeks to recruit talented individuals to join its workforce and contribute to its mission of promoting educational excellence in the region.
If you are interested in exciting career opportunities, stay tuned to learn more about the latest updates, requirements, and application process for WAEC Recruitment.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
Requirements for WAEC Recruitment 2023:
- Willingness to adapt to a new work environment is required.
- A birth certificate or age declaration certificate is mandatory.
- Prospective applicants should be in good physical and mental health.
- The ability to work with computers is advantageous.
- A minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE) is necessary.
- Possession of a recognized B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate is required.
- Applicants must exhibit good behavior and composure.
- Interested candidates must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Educational qualifications (both secondary and tertiary) should be submitted with scanned copies of the certificates. The file size should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels, and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimensions of 275 x 314 pixels is required.
Please note that the WAEC recruitment form is not yet available. We will update this webpage as soon as the form is online. Keep visiting this website or the WAEC Recruitment Portal to know when the form will be available for 2023.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2023
- Click here to visit the official recruitment portals
- Ensure you complete the designated application form without any cost.
- Provide your information accurately and submit the application form.
- Take care and dedicate sufficient time when filling out the online application form, as it will not be possible to make changes to your bio-data once submitted.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will receive invitations for the subsequent phase of the recruitment process.
- All shortlisted applicants will undergo a screening process. The specific date and time of the screening will be communicated to you through email.
Note, WAEC Recruitment 2023 application is free. Remember to take note of this if you are interested in applying for any job vacancy at the West African Examination Council (WAEC). The application form can be obtained online on the WAEC recruitment portal.
Bookmark this page to get timely updates on WAEC Recruitment 2023.